Stainless Steel Socket
1 x Stainless Steel Socket, requires resin to bond into wall.
These sockets can be installed into a solid wall (brick, concrete or stone) using resin and provide a strong, permanent anchor for your holds. Total Length: 75mm, Diameter: 16mm, Internal Thread Length: 30mm, Drill Size: 18mm.
Installation Instructions for Resin Anchors
1. Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
2. Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
3. Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
4. Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
5. Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
6. Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
7. Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.