Tube of Bonding Resin
Tube of bonding Polyester resin, for securing sockets into brick and concrete walls.
One tube will bond approximately 20 sockets, this can vary depending upon wall construction.
Must be used with a 380ml compatible Mastic Gun such as RAWGUN380ML
Installation Instructions for Resin Anchors
1. Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
2. Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
3. Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
4. Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
5. Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
6. Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
7. Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.