M10 BZP Internally threaded Socket 75mm
1 x BZP Socket, requires resin to bond into wall.
*WARNING* Requires glue/resin to install, as well as an SDS drill and 18mm drill bit..
These sockets can be installed into a solid wall (brick, concrete or stone) using resin and provide a strong, permanent anchor for your holds. Total Length: 75mm, Diameter: 16mm, Internal Thread Length: 30mm, Drill Size: 20mm.
1. Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
2. Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
3. Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
4. Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
5. Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
6. Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
7. Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.
Polyester resin (410 ml)
Polyester resin is a two component, mix in the nozzle resin. Suitable for many kinds of solid and hollow masonry. Clear the hole of dust and pump the required resin quantity into the hole. To be used with internally threaded fixings. Follow directions on the tube. Each tube should provide enough glue for installing 20 sockets into a solid wall.