Titan Crash Pad
The Titan is a super-sized version of the workhorse and the biggest pad in our outdoor bouldering matting range, it is the perfect crash pad for those looking for a large fall zone.
Made from 1100 denier Cordura®, it is incredibly tough. High contact areas prone to getting caught on rocks or trees (corners, edges) are re-enforced. High quality polyester webbing is used throughout and any high-stress areas in the seams are industrially bar-tacked for extra strength.
One of the main features of our Outdoor matting series is the stackable element; the ability to carry many pads to the crag has never been easier. When in use a heavy-duty flap covers the shoulder and waist straps to keep them out of the dirt, then when carrying in/out of the crag or between boulders the cover flap folds around to lash together any additional pads you need.
All of our products are made in the Core Climbing factory in Sheffield, and our new range of crash pads are no exception. Hand sewn by our expert machinists with years of experience.
- Size – 1600 x 1300mm
- Weight – 11.6 Kg
- Thickness – 140mm
- Hybrid-hinge fold
- 3 layers of open and closed cell foam
- Durable High tenacity Cordura®
- Ergonomic, adjustable padded carry system
- Carry system cover. This cover holds your gear in the crash pad when the mat is closed and protects the shoulder & waist straps when open on the ground. (A must when climbing in the UK!)
- Uninterrupted landing surface
- Reinforced double sewn corners
- Convenient grab handles
- SEWN IN HOUSE, SHEFFIELD, UK!